Three Bedroom TerraceSet in the heart of Newcastle's character filled cosmopolitan east end, this renovated 1890s terrace is alive with the charm and grandeur of its era. Boasting an abundance of original features, it offers a truly superb opportunity to live in a piece of Newcastle's history.
• Trendy inner city living only two blocks from the beach
• Ambient lounge and dining rooms with original fireplaces
• Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel gas stove
• Private courtyard is the perfect space for entertaining
• Three double bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
• Modern stylish bathrooms, wide floorboards, 12 foot ceilings
• Walk to an array of cafes, small bars, restaurants and pubs
• Steps to beaches, Honeysuckle and Civic cultural precincts
Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 and the increased demand we are receiving for our properties we have decided to take every precaution necessary to protect the safety and health of both our clients and staff. For this reason, we have changed the way we lease properties and are conducting virtual inspections only.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective residents are advised to carry out their own investigations.)