Fabulous 1-Bedder with Study and Resort Facilities in the Heart of the CBDWhen it comes to a top location you will be hard pressed to find one as good as this. At the end of Hunter Street mall on the edge of the exciting new East End precinct, this 1-bedroom + study apartment in the tightly held Aculon complex delivers irresistible lifestyle appeal. You will also love the resort facilities of a swimming pool and gymnasium, along with a communal kitchen and BBQ area where you can meet your new neighbours or use for entertaining when family and friends drop by. Spotless presentation with a canvas of neutral décor and bamboo floors provides a welcoming ambience to the open plan design featuring a gas-equipped kitchen, full-size bathroom and a wide sheltered terrace for alfresco enjoyment. A secure parking space ties the bow, although you’re more likely to leave the car at home and explore all of Newcastle’s jewels on foot with the harbour, beaches, Market Street Lawn and Station Precinct all at the door.
• Third Floor apartment with secure entry off Brown Street and lift access
• Ducted air-conditioning keeps the apartment comfortable throughout the seasons
• Floor to ceiling glass stackers open to an entertaining balcony with movable louvres and gas outlet for BBQ
• Bedroom with built-in robe also accesses the balcony
• Ready to work from home study area
• Galley kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Surrounded by cafes, bars and restaurants and community events at The Station
Council Rates: Approx. $1,350 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.23 p.a.
Strata Rates: Approx. $1,000 p.q
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)