Value-Packed 1-Bedder with Lively Harbourside AddressIrresistible in every way with its low maintenance open plan design, fully furnished interiors, a balcony for alfresco enjoyment, secure parking and resort style pool and gym, this value-packed 1-bedder in the Chifley complex offers an outstanding lifestyle opportunity matched with a lively harbourside location. All around your new investment you will find find waterside dining, a convenience store and the currently under construction Worth Place Park and University of Newcastle Innovation hub. Enter the market with confidence, invest wisely, or purchase your very own affordable lock-and-leave city base. Either way, move quickly as this apartment will prove popular.
• Fourth floor ‘Chifley’ apartment with secure entry and concierge
• Air-conditioned open plan design with neutral décor and study desk
• A glass sliding door separates the living area from the bedroom with built-in robe
• Streamlined kitchen with electric cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher
• Bathroom features a frameless glass shower and laundry facilities
• Readymade investment currently returning $425 per week
• 1km to trains, trams and buses at Newcastle Interchange
• 10-minute stroll to Marketown’s shopping, gym and medical centre
Council Rates: Approx. $1,600 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.23 p.a.
Strata Rates: Approx. Refer to strata report
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)
*Location images are of the surrounding area of the property.
Important COVID-19 Update:
- Open Homes and Inspections -
Under the NSW Public Health Order recently announced, open homes and auctions are no longer allowed until further notice.
Industry body REINSW has confirmed upon seeking advice from NSW Health that private inspections are allowed, however, only one real estate agent and one buyer may attend the property following the making of an appointment for that purpose.
- Safety Precautions -
A face mask must be worn at all times during any private inspection that takes place as well as social distancing and hand sanitisation.