Carefree Harbourside PadA carefree city pad, great lock-and-leave option for a regularly 'in town' professional, or simply superb as short-term accommodation, this fully furnished 1-bedroom apartment, in the harbourside ‘Chifley’ complex, is perfect for either scenario. Fuss-free interiors include a bright open layout, an electric-equipped kitchen and easy flow to a balcony for alfresco enjoyment. The secure building includes undercover parking and resort facilities of a pool and gym. Venture outside to a feast of Honeysuckle’s bars and dining, jump on the light rail to the east end and beach, or wander to the University of Newcastle city campus.
• Second floor ‘Chifley’ apartment with secure entry and concierge
• Air-conditioned open plan design with neutral décor and study desk
• A glass sliding door separates the living area from the bedroom with built-in robe
• Streamlined kitchen with electric cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher
• Bathroom features a large walk-in shower and laundry facilities
• Approximate return of $425 per week on a long term lease
• 1km to trains, trams and buses at Newcastle Interchange
• 10-minute stroll to Marketown’s shopping, gym and medical centre
Council Rates: Approx. $1,600 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.20 p.a.
Strata Rates: Approx. $2,872.90 p.q
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)
*Location images are of the surrounding area of the property.