Value Packed and Low Maintenance Duplex in Handy LocationLove the handy location and low maintenance lifestyle this inviting single level duplex provides. Naturally light-filled courtesy of its north facing backyard and cleverly placed skylights, the practical floorplan flows from the lounge room to family/dining anchored by a modern gas-equipped kitchen with air-conditioning providing climate control. Built-in robes add to the appeal of two double bedrooms that share a spotless bathroom. A single garage and easy care backyard complete a picture where rewarding first homebuyer, downsizer or investment appeal is matched by the home’s proximity to Mayfield town centre, the Calvary Mater Hospital and a quick 10-minute CBD commute. Schools and entertainment shouldn't be a concern either with the home being stone's throw away from a variety of public/private schools including Mayfield West Public School (400m), Hunter Christian School (700m) and Wests Mayfield (2.7km)
• Brick and tile duplex on low maintenance block with a north facing backyard
• Air-conditioning to both the lounge and dining areas
• Sky-lit kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
• Both bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
• Great backyard for children and pets
• 3.5km from University of Newcastle
• Mayfield West Public School is just 400m away, Hunter Christian School just 700m away
• Only 2.7km to Wests Mayfield
Water Rates: Approx. $616.23 p.a.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,500 p.a.
Strata Rates: Approx. $300 p.q
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)