Fresh, Bright and Spacious Townhouse with Easy Access to ShopsStep into the property market, either as your own home or investment, with this fresh and bright townhouse. Staged over a practical split-level design, it offers comfort, space and plenty of room outdoors with generous gardens front and rear for entertaining or play. Inside, the electric-equipped kitchen and dining area adjoin for easy cooking and mealtimes, while also offering access to the backyard. Entry level you will find the lounge room, laundry and handy w/c, and two bedrooms, while the main bedroom and family bathroom rest away from the social spaces on the upper level. Superbly located, the new Bennetts Green Retail Park featuring a soon to be opened Bunnings along with Spotlight, Anaconda and other major retailers is less 1km away and for families it’s any easy stroll to schools such as Hunter Sports High. The block’s proximity to sporting fields, buses and Lake Macquarie Square shopping centre adds further appeal.
• Fresh and bright townhouse in secure garden surrounds
• Crisp, neutral décor and soft carpet underfoot
• Neat and tidy kitchen with electric stove and walk-in pantry
• Single carport plus ample driveway parking
• Master bedroom with built-in robe adjoins family bathroom
• Internal laundry with handy second w/c
• 700m from Windale Public school; 2.7km to Hunter Sports High and St Mary’s Catholic College
• Five-minute drive to Warners Bay on the shores of Lake Macquarie
• Easy access to major retailers at Mount Hutton, Bennets Green and Charlestown
• 3 split system air- conditioner
Council Rates: Approx. $1,284.47 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $720.39 p.a.
Strata Rates: Approx. $332.00 p.q.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)