Spacious, Modern and Well Located for Growing FamiliesJust two years old and designed with the modern family in mind, this custom crafted double storey home sits to the rear on a battle-axe block giving it a sense of privacy with a bush backdrop bringing the pleasant sound of birdsong. All the mod-cons you would expect in a house of this calibre are yours to enjoy including a Caesarstone-topped island kitchen, easy outdoor flow to alfresco entertaining and the convenience of having the master bedroom and ensuite on the ground floor. Four additional bedrooms – or three and an extra living space enjoy the peace of the upper level along with the main bathroom. Located just 25 minutes from Newcastle CBD, you'll enjoy great local shops, excellent schools, parks and playgrounds, along with easy access to public transport and major link roads to the freeway and Hunter Expressway.
• Torrens title home on 510sqm battle-axe block
• Double garage offers the convenience of internal access, extra driveway parking
• Open plan living with study nook connects to alfresco entertaining and leafy outlook
• Robed master bedroom on ground floor with frameless shower ensuite
• Three of the four bedrooms upstairs are fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans to all
• Family bathroom with black freestanding bath, shower and twin vanity
• Caesarstone island kitchen with electric cooking appliances and pendant lighting
• Split system a/c and tiled floors to living area
• Just 800m from Maryland Public school; 950m stroll to Coles Fletcher; 2km to Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College
Council Rates: Approx. $1,200 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $720.39 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)