Value Packed with Multiple Living & Alfresco Spaces in Peaceful Cul-de-SacA stylish mix of modern sophistication with a choice of living spaces and indoor/outdoor appeal, this double storey 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom entertainer uses space and natural light efficiently in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac. Roomy and radiant open plan living and dining pivots a sparkling white brand new kitchen boasting Caesarstone surfaces, quality appliances, marble splashback and a breakfast bar. Step outside to a covered alfresco for everyday dining and entertaining, framed by a low-maintenance, landscaped garden and a summer-ready salt water pool providing the perfect open space for a growing family. Offering versatility in spades with a fourth bedroom, study, rumpus and wood fireplace on the lower level, special features of this value-packed home include a 2-car garage, ducted air conditioning and pleasant district views. The handy address is primed for family convenience less than 1300m from Maryland Public school, early learning centre and skate park with Fletcher shopping village and Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College nearby.
• Double storey brick veneer and tile family home on generous 759sqm block
• Lounge/dining, family living, and lower level rumpus offer a choice of spaces for the family to stretch out
• All four bedrooms, one downstairs, fitted with built-in robes
• Covered deck for alfresco dining and entertaining with pleasant district view
• Caesarstone topped kitchen with gas cooktop and wall oven
• A range of shops and medical service at Maryland and Fletcher shopping village
• 20 minutes from Newcastle CBD and close to the University of Newcastle
• Easy access arterial roads to the Hunter Valley, Central Coast and Sydney
Council Rates: Approx. $1,075 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $720.39 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)