Style and Quality From Go to Woah, 250m from a Feast of EateriesPretty as a picture and abundant in heart-warming charm yet functioning as a thoroughly modern home courtesy of a full contemporary renovation and rear extension, this 3-bedroom timber cottage immediately wraps you in its inviting and relaxed feel.
Behind the tessellated tiled entrance, lined by a pair of Frangipani trees that will be stunning coming summertime, lies a generous floorplan designed for easy living. Light and airy with raked ceilings and clerestory windows, the home is bookended by two equally inviting outdoor spaces. You will love the front verandah, that’s a delicious suntrap in the morning, just as much as you will love the rear deck and established gardens that will be your go-to spot for dining and relaxation when friends and family drop by. Back inside, the Caesarstone island kitchen is the functioning heart of the open plan living space, and a versatile loft retreat serves a multitude of uses, especially when flexible work at home spaces are a desirable feature right now.
Prized off street parking is the cherry on top, although the location is also a winner with a feast of Beaumont Street’s cafes and restaurants just 250m away.
• Classic weatherboard and Colorbond roofed home fully renovated and extended
• Ornamental fireplaces, timber lined ceilings and a classic double fronted façade add charm and character
• All new electrical wiring and connection to grid, new plumbing
• New timber decks front and rear, with plumbed gas BBQ for alfresco dining
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and renovated twin vanity ensuite
• All new floors, internal doors and interior completely repainted in last month
• Smartly updated full-size family bathroom with shower over bath and Euro laundry
• Open plan living/dining with new timber floors and French door access to deck
• Contemporary Caesarstone island kitchen with gas stove
• New automatic roller door accessed via James Street for prized off-street parking
• Brand new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning; new dc fans
• Audio wiring for surround sound in lounge and external speakers in back eaves
• 1200m to Newcastle Interchange; 3km to beautiful Bar Beach
Water Rates: Approx. $805.74 p.a.
Council Rates: Approx. $2,500 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)