Brand New Home Offering High Quality Finishes and a Family-Centric LocationExuding sleek design within a warm, contemporary style, this brand-new home creates light, bright interiors with quality finishes throughout. Split over two levels, the layout is both thoughtfully designed and spacious, drawing focus to its large open-plan living space on the upper level and bedroom and bathroom accommodation on each floor. From the expansive island kitchen, you look out over the lounge-dining area complete with high ceilings and warm-toned hardwood flooring. Meanwhile, two outdoor spaces are an entertainer’s delight, allowing for year-round indoor-outdoor living, while flooding the interior with natural light. Ideally located, the property offers easy access to the many surrounding shops and amenities, including Lambton Public school and the suburb’s beautiful park, tennis courts and pool.
• Spacious open-plan living space featuring neutral décor and easy-to-maintain hardwood floors
• Expansive living space opening out onto two covered alfresco areas, one with privacy louvres to filter the sun
• Modern island kitchen with large breakfast bar, pantry, gas stovetop and stainless-steel appliances
• Three generously sized bedrooms; master with walk-in robe
• Study nook offers flexible space off the living area
• Two contemporary bathrooms plus powder room
• Double garage; large laundry with external access
• Home cooled and heated with ducted air conditioning, assisted by ceiling fans
• Centrally located between the University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital both just 3.5km away
As the property is brand new, the below information is an estimate based on surrounding sales.
Water Rates: Approx. $870.32 p.a.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,900 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)