Stylish Townhouse with North Facing Alfresco Areas and Master Bedroom on GroundDelivering space, privacy and interesting architectural features in equal measures, this 3-bedroom townhouse offers two floors of beautifully presented interiors and delightful north facing alfresco spaces. Sitting within a small collection of four homes known as Worthington Court, the practical floorplan offers the convenience of the master bedroom with smartly renovated ensuite on the ground level. Fresh décor and new plantation shutters give a warm and welcoming vibe to an exceptionally low maintenance home that’s further enhanced by new decking to the rear courtyard. Along with a spa and covered alfresco, this peaceful spot is destined for all-seasons alfresco dining and entertaining. Topping the list of features, the handy location is just footsteps to Kahibah village shops, public school and the popular Fernleigh Track and central to both Westfield and Charlestown Square’s shopping and dining.
• Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
• Light-filled open plan living area with double height ceiling enhancing the sense of space
• Granite-topped kitchen with gas cooktop and breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with large built-in robe and stylish new ensuite with full-height tiling, large shower, integrated mirrored storage and Caesarstone vanity
• Two robed bedrooms upstairs served by full-size family bathroom
• Split system a/c provides climate control
• 8km from the Newcastle Interchange and 7km to Merewether Beach
Council Rates: Approx. $1,500 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.23 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations).