Carisbrooke Cliffs - Create Your Own Slice of ParadiseExpression of Interest Closes 4pm 10th November 2020 if not sold prior.
Alive with the sounds of birds and other wildlife in a virtually unknown pocket of New Lambton Heights on the cuff of magical Blackbutt Reserve, this classic 1960’s brick residence is a very special place to raise a family. With almost 1 acre to explore, this property is carved into a dramatic hillside setting offering a natural playground for children and the chance to create your dream home in your own slice of paradise.
Starting life as a 3-bedroom residence, this property was extended in the early ‘90s to create two extra bedrooms, a second bathroom, additional living space and a glass framed sunroom with a majestic pine tree and lush gardens as its verdant backdrop. Now featuring formal and casual living and dining spaces, 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom accommodation and an electric-equipped kitchen, it’s an exceptionally comfortable home for now while simultaneously having opportunity written all over it.
Whether you choose to renovate, reconfigure or simply create your own dream, this magnificent property presents an outstanding prospect to add further value to this beautiful parcel of land and location.
The icing on the cake is the home’s convenient cul-de-sac location within the catchment zone for sought-after New Lambton Public and Lambton High schools. It’s also close to the John Hunter hospital, Blackbutt shopping village and a short drive to shopping at Kotara and Charlestown.
• Single level family home on completely private 3,905sqm cul-de-sac parcel
• Oversized double garage plus abundant driveway parking for vehicles and watercraft
• 4-zone ducted a/c and an open fire keep the home seasonally comfortable
• Spacious formal lounge & dining connects to glass sunroom with underfloor heating
• Sky-lit family room opens to the covered alfresco entertaining area
• Timber-topped kitchen with electric cooking appliances & new Siemens dishwasher
• All five bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, three open to gardens via sliding doors
• Large expanse of level lawns for kids and pets to play with a sense of freedom
• 2.5km from John Hunter Hospital; 10km to Newcastle CBD
Council Rates: Approx. $2,950 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $805.74 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations).