Impressively Spacious Family Home With Enchanting Bushland OutlookSet back from the road on an expansive 1,187sqm. block, this impressively spacious brick-and-tile home provides an enchanting backdrop for family life. Surrounded by lush bushland, it is a magnet for local birdlife, making it the perfect spot to enjoy the outdoors, whether that means hosting friends and family for a lazy weekend barbeque, playing backyard soccer with the kids, or taking in the sound of birdsong as you relax on the balcony with your morning coffee. With plenty of space both indoors and out, there is more than enough room for a family to grow. Upstairs, the beautifully presented open-plan living room creates a quiet escape, while downstairs the large rumpus room could easily be a family room for the kids, a games room or even a gym. Now on the market for the first time in more than 40 years, it has everything you need in a home, with scope for updates should you want to invest. As for location, you really couldn’t ask for more. Placing you within the prized New Lambton catchment area, New Lambton Public School and Lambton High School are an easy distance away, as are Kotara’s many amenities, John Hunter Hospital and the gorgeous Blackbutt Reserve.
• Spacious four-bedroom home with a study set over two levels, on a 1,187sqm parcel
• Open-plan living and dining room, with covered balconies spanning the length of the house taking in sweeping bushland views
• Beautiful hardwood flooring in the living-dining area, plush carpeted bedrooms
• Immaculately presented kitchen with an expansive island, warm wooden cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gas stovetop and walk-in pantry
• Master offers access to the balcony, with its own ensuite and walk-in robe
• Fifth bedroom/study, versatile rumpus room, and double garage and combined workshop on lower level
• Split-system reverse cycle air conditioning in living room and master
• Walk to New Lambton Heights Infants School and Blackbutt Reserve, easy drive to John Hunter Hospital, Kotara Shops and public transport links
Council Rates: Approx. $2,050 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $870.32 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations).