Fresh and Inviting Inside and Out with a Family-Friendly AddressIn an address with long established family lifestyle appeal, the renovated style and generous proportions of this 3-bedroom home convey a quality that will clearly endure. Behind a classic weatherboard and tile façade, the open plan lounge and dining space is defined by crisp décor and timber floors, while the relaxed family room encompasses a contemporary island kitchen in glossy white cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances. Clever design has incorporated twin showers and a twin vanity into the stylish bathroom with a handy second w/c incorporated into the laundry. Not to be outdone by its interiors, this home really shines outdoors where the north facing backyard, alfresco entertaining area and pool are backdropped by gorgeous leafy views. Nestled between the shopping hubs of Charlestown and Kotara and an easy stroll from Nesbitt Park with its playground and sporting fields, this family-friendly address is just 9km from the city centre, beaches and harbour.
• Single level home sits above its laundry and under house storage on 702sqm block
• Air-conditioned lounge/dining with ceiling fan and timber floors
• All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans, a/c to master
• Island kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave and dishwasher
• Single garage and carport that doubles as an alfresco entertaining area
• Summer ready swimming pool and spa with a gorgeous leafy backdrop
• Catchment zone for St James Primary, Kotara South Public and Kotara High schools
Water Rates: Approx. $805.74 p.a.
Council Rates: Approx. $2,184 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)