Modern and Low Maintenance Living in a Fabulous Family-Friendly LocationIn a brilliant Merewether border location on the cuff of Henderson Park, just 350m to Merewether Golf Club and a 7-minute drive down to the surf, this modern Torrens title residence is defined by its contemporary design, beautiful northerly light and an address that’s geared for families young and old. The practical floorplan has the gas-equipped kitchen and generous living and dining areas on the upper level along with the master bedroom and ensuite. Glass sliding doors open to a sunny balcony for alfresco enjoyment. A second living space on the lower level anchors two further bedrooms and the family bathroom and offers direct access to the backyard where young children and pets can run around with a sense of freedom. The functionality is exceptional, the lock and leave convenience is clear and the location can’t be beaten – it’s a brilliant combination.
• Torrens title duplex built 2011 on low maintenance 340sqm block
• Bright open plan living with easycare tiled floors and air-conditioning
• Master bedroom on upper level with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
• Practical kitchen with breakfast bar, 5-burner gas stove and dishwasher
• Two bedroom and rumpus on lower level served by full-size family bathroom
• Double garage offers the convenience of internal access plus extra parking in front
• North facing balcony or fenced rear garden for alfresco enjoyment
• Just 700m from Merewether Public school; 900m to St Columba’s Primary
• In catchment for Newcastle High school and St Pius X
• Central to shopping and eateries at The Junction and Westfield Kotara
Council Rates: Approx. $2,400 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $805.74 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)