Far-Reaching Views, Floorplan Versatility and Stunning Gardens – So Much to LoveThere’s so much to admire about this 4-bedroom family home, you’ll be hard pressed to pick your favourite. Perhaps it will be the amazing amount of natural light that fills the main living/dining room courtesy of the property’s northeast aspect, or maybe the dazzling-by-day and sparkling-by-night views that give you a 270-degree perspective of the suburb, city and garden. Teenagers will love the lower level retreat that offers maximum versatility with its second bathroom and optional fifth bedroom, although with strong demand for flexible work-at-home spaces, the inclusion of a separate entrance also adds to the appeal of this desirable feature. For those with a green thumb, the terraced landscaped gardens and gorgeous alfresco spaces will delight and impress – a spectacular highlight is the wisteria arbour that flaunts a beautiful tunnel of purple come springtime. Not forgetting what a fabulous location this is too. Merewether golf course is on the doorstep and it’s just 500m to Merewether Public school, minutes from The Junctions cafés, boutiques and shopping and an easy drive down to Bar beach.
• Double storey weatherboard and tile home on 776sqm block with 270-degree views
• Light-filled open plan living with French door access to west-facing verandah
• Polished timber floors; ducted a/c and a winter gas fire for climate control
• Three of the four bedrooms on main level are fitted with built-in robes
• Island kitchen with gas stove
• Renovated main bathroom with shower over bath and full-height tiling
• Lower level with separate entrance, bedroom, bookroom, bathroom and laundry
• Nine solar electricity panels and a rainwater tank for the garden for lower utility bills
• Covered deck overlooks beautiful terraced gardens
• Wide driveway provides off-street parking for multiple vehicles/boat/motorhome
• Less than 10 minutes’ drive from Westfield Kotara
Council Rates: Approx. $2,000 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $805.74 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations).