Sold for $925,000
2/60 Ridge Street
If you are searching for a more relaxing way of life, one where you can easily stroll to the beach for a surf or swim or grab a bite to eat or drink at a seaside café, then this completely freestanding brick and tile villa promises peace and privacy minutes from the sands at Merewether. Inside, the scene is firmly set for low maintenance living across a practical single level layout. Lovely and fresh flaunting neutral décor, the home’s light and airy open floorplan features an electric-equipped kitchen and easy outdoor flow to a delightful courtyard where a prized north-easterly aspect guarantees beautiful sunshine and the sea breeze. A pair of robed bedrooms share a full-size bathroom and a single garage with internal access confirms the easy living nature of this low upkeep home.
• Set to the rear of the block for privacy in a strata complex of just two homes
• Two generously proportioned bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and fans
• Bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
• Spacious lounge and dining rooms adjoin kitchen with electric stove
• Partially covered alfresco courtyard for relaxation and entertaining
• Single garage plus extra parking space in front for visitors
• 800m to the Merewether Beach Esplanade
• 950m to Holy Family Primary school; 600m to Llewellyn Road shops and eateries
Council Rates: Approx. $2,450.00 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $647.81 p.a.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0407 843 404
2/60 Ridge Street
... Rates: Approx. $540.00 p.q
Forth coming Auction if not Sold Prior to Christmas Break.
Agent declares interest.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)