Sold for $1,950,000
27 Winsor Street
With a distinctive and contemporary aesthetic that sits perfectly in the streetscape of desirable Winsor street, this beautiful Torrens title residence has been conceived to deliver a superior living experience that will be just as suited to families as it will to empty nesters.
Architecturally designed over two spacious levels, the one-year-old home impresses at every turn. The relaxed open plan living space with impressive 3m island kitchen is the functioning heart of the property while an additional sitting room as well as an upper level rumpus allows you to settle in for family togetherness or escape by yourself for some quiet time. Stacker doors open to ensure there is maximum interaction with the all-weather deck and plunge pool so that alfresco dining and entertaining is on the cards throughout the seasons. Four bedrooms upstairs are served by two exquisitely styled bathrooms, while a third bathroom, outdoor hot and cold shower, oversized single garage, an abundance of storage and ducted air-conditioning are just some of the features that elevates the level of luxury throughout.
The property’s appeal isn’t just based on its design and architecture. Winsor Street is ideally placed where you can walk to the beach or The Junction’s shops, eateries and popular schools in under 10 minutes.
• Polished concrete floors downstairs, timber floors on the upper level and plush carpet to bedrooms
• 2.7m ...
CEO & Licensee
0414 528 690
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0407 843 404
27 Winsor Street
... square set ceilings enhances the sense of space
• Island kitchen with Caesarstone benches, bi-fold servery window to side deck, integrated dishwasher, 6-burner gas cooktop and 900mm oven
• Ducted air-conditioning keeps the house comfortable; USB power points throughout
• Master suite with luxe dressing room and ensuite and private balcony
• Dedicated nook for the student or as a home office
• Approximately 350 sqm set over 2 levels with 244 sqm of living space excluding garaging
• 1km from Merewether Beach; 350m to Lingard Private Hospital
Water Rates: approx $870.32 p.a.
Council Rates: approx. $3,000 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)