Modern Townhouse in a Well-Connected LocationJust five years old, this modern three-bedroom townhouse is perfectly positioned in sought-after Waratah, the next frontier for inner-city lovers.
One of only eight townhouses in the Monte Christo complex, it features a smart layout over 187sqm with open-plan kitchen, living and dining on the ground floor and three robed bedrooms plus a study nook on the second floor. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite for an added touch of comfort.
A tidy, wrap-around yard to the rear of the home offers sanctuary in this ultra-convenient urban location. Located a short, 12-minute drive to Newcastle CBD and close to Waratah Village, this home has broad appeal to first home buyers, young families, and investors alike, down to its charming red front door.
• One of only eight, five-year-old townhouses in the Monte Christo complex
• Three bedrooms, each with built-in robes and the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite, plus study nook
• Main bathroom features separate bath to soak the day away
• Open-plan kitchen, living and dining with modern inclusions
• Sparkling glass sliding doors create seamless indoor/outdoor flow from main living areas
• Single-car garage with additional off-street parking
• Handy location, close to Waratah Village and just a short drive to Newcastle CBD
• Approximately $525-$550 p.w. rental return for investors
Council Rates: Approx. $1,350 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $672.75 p.a.
Strata Fees: Approx. $530.49 p.q.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)
Important COVID-19 Update:
- Open Homes and Inspections -
Under the NSW Public Health Order recently announced, open homes and auctions are no longer allowed until further notice.
Industry body REINSW has confirmed upon seeking advice from NSW Health that private inspections are allowed, however, only one real estate agent and one buyer may attend the property following the making of an appointment for that purpose.
- Safety Precautions -
A face mask must be worn at all times during any private inspection that takes place as well as social distancing and hand sanitisation.