Vibrant Harbourside Living in Light-filled 1-Bedder with Large Winter GardenA stroll across the road from the harbour’s edge, new Worth Place park and Honeysuckle’s restaurants, bars and family-friendly community spaces, this sixth floor 'Edition' apartment places you in the thick of the action. The light-filled 1-bedder’s open plan layout showcases generous proportions and a seamless transition to a huge winter garden where floor to ceiling louvres allow you to catch city views and the sea breeze. A contemporary white kitchen with Caesarstone benches and quality appliances adds to the sense of style while a moody, dark fully tiled bathrooms accompanies a Euro laundry. A single car space and secure storage enhance this perfectly located apartment. With irresistible lifestyle benefits, down sizers, professionals and investors with an eye for first class living will not be disappointed as the property is already fully furnished and move in ready.
• Open plan design with a mix of tiles and plush carpet underfoot and ducted a/c
• Winter garden with full height glazing takes in scenic views of the city
• Stone kitchen with electric cooking, integrated dishwasher and microwave
• Bedroom with built-in robe and city views
• Fully tiled bathroom with large shower and face height storage; Euro laundry
• Secure basement parking plus storage, video entry and lift access
• Instant access to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct, light rail service and the under-construction university innovation hub being built next door
• Approximate return of $475pw for investors
Water Rates: Approx. $616.23 p.a.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,250 p.a.
Strata Rates: Approx. $766.10 p.q
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)