Exceptionally Low Maintenance with Quiet Side Lane AccessThe perfect starter home or investment in a location primed for total convenience, this 2-bedroom property offers exceptional low maintenance living in a side lane away from the busyness of the road. Its fuss-free interiors feature an air-conditioned lounge room, modern eat-in gas-equipped kitchen and a practical bathroom that makes excellent use of its space with a shower over the bath. Fully fenced on an easy to manage block, the combined deck and carport has your off-street parking and alfresco entertaining needs covered too. Coupled with the handy location between the region’s major hospitals and the University of Newcastle, first home buyers, investors and retirees should put this property on their must-see list.
• Torrens title property on exceptionally low maintenance block
• Side lane access between Newcastle Road and Verulam Road
• Practical fuss-free layout with air-conditioning for climate control
• Moments from the University of Newcastle and John Hunter and Mater hospitals
• Enjoy the nearby conveniences of shopping at Lambton, Waratah and Jesmond
Council Rates: Approx. $1,800 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $870.32 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations).