Modern in Design and Convenient in LocationThe community estate of Sovereign Park allows you to live, relax and entertain in peace, comfort and style with everything you and your family needs in easy reach. Just 12 months old and designed over a practical single level, the brick and Colorbond roofed home has a crisp, contemporary feel. Flawless finishes and a light-filled open plan layout create a sense of spaciousness with seamless extension to a fenced and easycare backyard. The glossy white kitchen will catch the eye with its stone countertops and quality appliances and all three bedrooms are fitted with large built-in robes – the master also enjoys the luxury of ensuite access to the bathroom. Elermore Vale Public School is just 600m from home, the local shopping village is a 5-minute drive and there’s bus at door convenience between the University, Newcastle CBD, John Hunter Hospital, Glendale and Charlestown. This home is a winner for families young and old.
• 12 months old single level brick home on very low maintenance 315sqm block
• Desirable north facing backyard offers enough room for kids and pets to play
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep the whole house comfortable
• Full-size bathroom with ensuite access to master bedroom; handy second w/c
• Single garage offers the convenience of internal access
• All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
• Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• 11km to Newcastle city centre and harbour
• Superb for first homebuyers, downsizers or investors with approx. return of $460pw
Council Rates: Approx. $1,600 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $805.74 p.a.
Strata: Approx. $141.07 p.q.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations).