Light-Filled Townhouse 500m from the Sand and SurfTucked between the ocean and The Junction’s vibrant café and shopping strip, this immaculate townhouse offers a relaxed escape in a popular seaside enclave. The bright open plan format is enhanced by a neutral palette and plantation shutters, which reflect the home’s coastal setting along with a smartly updated kitchen and a deck and courtyard for alfresco enjoyment. Three bedrooms and the bathroom enjoy the privacy of the upper level with balconies offering the ideal spot to sit and catch the sea breeze. Uniting quiet serenity with effortless convenience, this inviting home boasts strong appeal as either an informed investment or comfortable beachside home.
• Air-conditioned open plan living with tiled floors and plantation shutters
• Stone-topped kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and outdoor flow to north facing deck
• Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with built/walk-in robes, all with ceiling fans and balconies
• Full-size bathroom plus laundry with second w/c
• Single garage with side access to courtyard
• Just 500m to the beach, Cooks Hill surf club, Empire Park, Bar Beach Bowling Club
• Easy stroll to the Junction’s vibrant eateries, boutique shopping and popular schools
Council Rates Approx. $1,397.26 p.a.
Water Rates Approx. $644.04 p.a.
Strata Rates Approx. $1,321.64 p.q.
(We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)