Find your property with Green St
We work with property owners, buyers and residents to find, nurture, grow and protect investments
Offering exceptional convenience moments from the city bypass, major shopping centres and just 3.5km from Warners Bay’s waterside dining, this custom-built home c.2015 is nestled alongside bushland giving you a simultaneous sense of privacy and seclusion. Positioned on a generous 730sqm block, not only does this property provide a generous amount of space inside, there’s also a huge front garden offering a safe play area for your kids and pets while also giving options for a pool (STCA). And with Lake Macquarie’s water activities practically on the doorstep there’s also plenty of room for the boat and jet-ski. A flowing open living space fronted by a Caesarstone kitchen features a stunning vaulted ceiling, amplifying the sense of space. Perfectly zoned sleeping quarters sees two bedrooms downstairs and two up. And for golf lovers – look no further, with Charlestown golf club a stroll across the road.
• Contemporary double storey home on private 730sqm block adjoining bushland
• Air-conditioned open plan living connects to alfresco entertaining
• Caesarstone kitchen featuring 6-burner gas stove and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, full-size ensuite with freestanding bath and outdoor flow
• Two upper level robed bedrooms share a frameless shower bathroom
• Second bedroom on ground floor and guest powder room
• Double garage plus plenty of driveway parking and double gates into backyard for stowage of boat or motorhome
• Keyless entry and security system
• Easy 10-minute drive to John Hunter Hospital via the city bypass
• 5 minutes from Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara
Council Rates: Approx. $1,800 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $805.74 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)