Find your property with Green St
We work with property owners, buyers and residents to find, nurture, grow and protect investments
It will be hard not to fall in love at first sight with this smartly updated home. From the freshly painted weatherboards and on-trend colour palette inside to the contemporary renovations in the island kitchen and family bathroom, this 3-bedroom + study property issues an instant invitation to enjoy. There’s a covered deck backdropped by a gorgeous leafy green vista if you want to take living and entertaining outdoors, and if you’re looking for some quiet time, there’s a versatile family room and second bathroom downstairs. Making this home and its location a winner for families, Highfields is central to Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square and the edge of the Fernleigh track and is also in the catchment for highly regarded Belair Public and Kotara High schools.
• Dual level weatherboard and tile home on 759sqm block with northeast rear aspect
• Rear access via Cotterill Lane into garage with workshop and single carport
• Air-conditioned open plan living with plantation shutters and winter fire
• Island kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Full-size family bathroom upstairs, second bathroom in laundry downstairs
• Covered alfresco entertaining deck overlooks fenced backyard
• 2.5km to Westfield Kotara, 2km to schools, 6km to Merewether Beach
Council Rates: Approx. $1,999.02 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $720.39 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)