Find your property with Green St
We work with property owners, buyers and residents to find, nurture, grow and protect investments
Immensely private on a magnificent tree-studded landholding, this picturesque acreage is truly a sanctuary to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life where you can allow yourself to completely unwind. The 4.5-acres comes complete with multi-vehicle garaging with an oversized 5-car garage, two sheds – one with 3m high clearance, and four shipping containers. Three paddocks and specialised horse fencing also make the property ideal for equine pursuits.
The sprawling 6-bedroom home is large enough for the biggest of broods and is brimming with charm with a country style timber kitchen and a dining room with timber lined cathedral ceiling. Multiple living spaces enjoy stunning vistas of the home’s gorgeous surrounds, while the multi-functional home theatre is perfect for the whole family offering a place to catch up on TV or your favourite movie. A self-contained granny flat is perfect for visiting guests or as Airbnb-style accommodation.
Brandy Hill is regarded as a prestigious location characterised by well-manicured properties and grand homes within a semi-rural environment. Raymond Terrace just eight minutes away offers everyday conveniences, multiple schools, government services, retail and much more.
• Sprawling double storey family home on 4.5-acre landholding
• The 4.5acres are separated into 3 paddocks with shelters and specialised horse fencing
• Spacious self-contained granny flat
• Enviable master suite with indulgent walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Panoramic views from the extensive balconies
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and three extra split system air-conditioners
• Run your business from home with the security and design of the massive shedding area with 3m clearance on all doors
• Entertain with the multi leveled theatre room, massive billiards room with easy access to the outdoor BBQ area
• Tree lined driveway with wrought iron gates
• Children's playhouse, in-ground trampoline, vegie patch and orchard and 3 x 22500 litre rainwater tanks
• 14.5kW Solar System
• Back to base alarm system on house and sheds
• Ideal for growing families, the hobby farmer, equine/dog enthusiast or tradesman
Water Rates: Approx. $25.96 p.a.
Council Rates: Approx. $2,200 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)