Find your property with Green St
We work with property owners, buyers and residents to find, nurture, grow and protect investments
The layout is fabulously functional, the presentation is bright and crisp, and the lakeside location is peaceful yet well-connected – it’s a brilliant combination. Make this duplex townhouse your own and enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle it brings. Three robed bedrooms, a master ensuite and full-size main bathroom enjoy the privacy of the upper level, while the social spaces downstairs are centred by the gas-equipped kitchen. A clever use of space will provide you with that all-important home-office nook under the stairs, and there’s just the right amount of low up-keep garden to keep small children and pets happy.
The beautiful Lake Macquarie shoreline is a 2-minute drive from home, and this peaceful address is central to the lakeside towns of Belmont and Warners Bay.
• Brick and tile duplex townhouse in quiet location
• Single garage plus additional parking on driveway
• Lounge room on entry flows past kitchen to dining and outdoors
• Paved alfresco entertaining area and easycare backyard with shed
• Air-conditioned master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Two secondary bedrooms with built-ins share the full-size main bathroom
• Internal laundry with handy third toilet
• 2km from Belmont Hospital; 800m to Valentine Public school; 1100m from Valentine Public Wharf
• Valentine is a popular boating and sailing spot and has a large foreshore park with BBQ and picnic facilities
Council Rates: Approx. $1,541.18 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.20 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)