Find your property with Green St
We work with property owners, buyers and residents to find, nurture, grow and protect investments
With a front row seat to magical sunsets and all the action on beautiful Lake Macquarie, this Rani Quay apartment is your ticket to relaxed, lakeside living. The low-maintenance lifestyle upgrade is bright, spacious and boasts excellent visual flow with the open-plan living area effortlessly extending onto a large balcony to present a desirable indoor-outdoor lifestyle. The gas-fitted kitchen forms the heart of the home, while three robed bedrooms and two bathrooms are sanctuaries of quiet and comfort. This stylish executive apartment, easycare downsizing option or lakeside investment also features two side by side parking spaces and a storage room. Enhancing the appeal is the rewarding lifestyle location. Simply stroll across the road and follow the shared path to Speers Point Park playground and its twice monthly farmers’ markets or walk or ride your bike along the lake foreshore to Warners Bay where you will find a great selection of cafes, shops, and everyday conveniences.
• Rani Quay apartments benefit from an extensive c.2018 architectural refurbishment to the exterior and common areas
• Ducted air-conditioning keeps the whole apartment seasonally comfortable
• Take in the magnificent Norfolk Pines and filtered views of the lake
• Enjoy alfresco dining and relaxing on the sheltered balcony
• Contemporary kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
• All three bedrooms fitted with built-in or walk-in robes, master with ensuite
• Family bathroom with deep bath, shower, and separate w/c
• Secure basement parking for two cars plus a storeroom
• Popular Pippis at The Point at the doorstep
Council Rates: Approx. $1420 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $728.62 p.a.
Strata Fees: Approx. $1700 p.q.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)