Premier Living at The EdgeFusing heritage, harbour and home, this 2-bedroom apartment situated within newly built The Edge complex embraces all the best qualities of its city-fringe position.
House-like proportions, sleek modern aesthetics and a stylish palette of appropriately robust materials emphasise the extraordinary, bespoke nature of this home.
Perfectly suited for the professional couple and investors alike the residence boasts generous living domains in addition to 3 spacious outdoor areas maximising privacy and liveability.
Convenience being key, the property is superbly positioned amongst Wickham and Maryville’s vibrant urban village. Offering lifestyle in abundance only footsteps from local cafés and pubs, a short walk from the harbour and Honeysuckle and within moments from Newcastle Interchange and CBD.
• Galley style kitchen is perfectly placed within the open-plan living zone in between 2 alfresco areas
• 2 Expansive bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and main with ensuite
• Main bathroom in addition to separate laundry and linen cupboards
• A courtyard boasting 5m plus ceilings and 2 balconies provide you plenty of option from which to relax or entertain
• Secure underground parking and additional storage cage
• Lift access from garage
• Superbly located just a few hundred metres from the harbour, Newcastle's Cruising Yacht Club, Rocksalt Restaurant and the Newcastle Fisherman's Co-op
Council Rates: Approx. $520.00 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx $598.40 p.a.
Strata Rates: Approx $3,400.00 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)