Grand Family Living EpitomisedElegantly defining grandeur, this striking 5-bedroom home has been designed with privacy, style and entertaining in mind. Superbly finished with a meticulous eye for detail the residence presents a theme of space and comfort throughout its expansive floor plan conductive to the demands of large and growing families alike.
Cleverly designed to emphasise the natural features of its surrounds, the upper level features solid timber doors, decorative cornices and beautiful Blackbutt floorboards throughout providing effortless warmth amongst the modern design of the bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen.
Suffused with light the residence offers a choice of 4 living zones graced by the perfect north easterly aspect and lead out to a full-length balcony where you can take-in uninterrupted views of Blackbutt Reserve with a cuppa’ whilst beautiful Rozellas and King Parrots visit to say good ‘day.
Providing the epitome of grand family living the property boasts a high level of quality throughout with a host of features and finishing touches that elevate and delight all whilst only moments from the conveniences of Charlestown and Kotara.
• Approx. 682m2 with an approx. 20m Frontage
• Blackbutt polished timber floorboards throughout the living spaces and carpeted bedrooms
• Multi-zoned (3) Ducted air-conditioning
• Ducted vacuum and ducted vacuum kitchen sweep system
• Modern kitchen boasting 40mm Caesarstone benchtops and island equipped with Smeg appliances
• Media Room
• 4 Living zones leading out to a full-sized balcony graced by a north easterly aspect
• Designated Study
• The lower level presents a versatile living space encompassing approx. 66m2
• Laundry complete with the convenience of a laundry shoot
• Large manicured backyard
• Man Cave/ Work Shed adjacent to the garage
• Ample storage space
• Tandem double garage with automatic front door and rear access
Council Rates: Approx. $2,190.00 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $709.70 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)