Abode LivingSuperbly positioned to meet the demands of the modern inner-city executive or young family, this 3-bedroom home enjoys the spoils of its city-fringe location.
Showcasing stylish allure, it features bright and airy interiors complemented by a fusion of
contemporary design elements and scandi colour scheme throughout the free-flowing floor plan.
Designed to meet the everyday needs of the modern resident, the abode is complete with a detached home office or workshop offering the possibility of a much desired work-life balance.
With an endless list of diversified lifestyle credentials on offer and the promise of low-maintenance
living, this freshly renovated residence has been renewed with the highest of standards in mind and will captivate at first site.
· Set in a vibrant ‘village’ hub only moments from Islington Park, playgrounds, bike paths,
Honeysuckle, Beaumont Street and more.
· Freshly renovated with brand-new finishes throughout
· 3 bedrooms, main with walk-in wardrobe
· Third bedroom with sliding doors offering flexibility as a media room
· Spacious and private alfresco area complete with outdoor shower and separate toilet
· Detached office studio/ workshop
Council Rates: Approx. $1,728.10 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $1,520.00 p.a.
** Agent Proudly Declares Interest**
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)