Live, Laugh & PlayArchitecturally designed and beautifully appointed, this 3-bedroom home seizes a desirable north easterly aspect with sweeping bushland views and is impeccably presented oozing timeless style and charm.
Creating a fabulous lasting impression, the residence showcases an inviting palette of neutral hues complimented by exposed brick walls, timber beams and polished floorboards throughout, making location and interior seamlessly in-tune.
Presenting a functional layout flowing over two sun-drenched levels with a downstairs dwelling perfect for holiday letting, home business or guest accommodation, the property offers flexibility to generate an additional income stream or simply to be enjoyed as a retreat for teens and parents alike.
Excelling in premium comfort and outdoor integration, the undisputed hero of the home is the outdoor entertaining deck and sparkling salt water swimming pool, perfect for hosting friends and family all year round.
Set in one of Newcastle’s most desired leafy-pockets, the home provides the perfect combination of light, space and convenience for first home buyers, established professionals and young families looking for space and privacy whilst still being close to all that Newcastle has to offer.
· Architecturally designed
· Landscaped gardens and manicured lawn
· Beautifully appointed, seizing desirable north-eastern aspect
· Set in leafy-pocket offering sweeping bushland views
· Presents a functional layout flowing over two sun-drenched levels
· Comprised of 3 bedrooms plus retreat offering flexibility for an additional income
· Voluminous outdoor entertaining deck
· Sparkling salt water swimming pool
· Drive through double garaging
Council Rates: Approx. $2,014.47 per annum
Water Rates: Approx. $785.41 per annum
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)