City-side SanctuaryA vibrant mix of its industrial surrounds, contemporary style and inviting ambience highlights the allure of this wonderfully renovated home.
Welcoming relaxation, the residence comprises free flowing interiors boasting high ceilings, crisp walls and beautifully polished floors. Offering thoughtful separation and privacy, two bedrooms are found at the front of the property whilst a self-contained retreat is situated at the rear, adjacent the sun-drenched courtyard.
Superbly positioned the home is only a leisurely walk from local cafés and pubs and only moments from the harbour and honeysuckle making this an idyllic city-fringe sanctuary.
···If you think bigger is better, ask us about the Council Approved DA Plans···
• 2 Expansive bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and corner spa bath in main
• Self-contained retreat perfect for entertaining guests, the teenager of the household or to be used as a second income stream.
• Spacious sun-drenched courtyard welcomes entertaining
• Long driveway provides Secure car parking for 2 vehicles
• Superbly located with exceptional lifestyle credentials
Council Rates: Approx. $1,716.00 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $774.69 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)