We go the extra mile to ensure that every home is matched with the right person and people feel they belong.
Situated in the heart of Maryville, a city-fringe location and next to a thriving industrial business park is this unbeatable opportunity, rare for its kind.
This owner-occupied well-kept commercial warehouse facility features an expansive open workspace with multiple roller doors providing easy access for light vehicles with ample parking for clients. In addition, the warehouse component includes an office/ reception area, bathroom and second toilet.
Zoned IN2 – Light Industrial, the building is currently utilised as a motor vehicle repair shop, however, offers versatility and scope
to suit a number of opportunities including the possibility of re-zoning and creating a dream home conversion (subject to approval).
Spectacularly positioned within proximity to the Port of Newcastle, Honeysuckle, Newcastle Interchange and CBD, this property
is an investment that can’t be ignored.
• The property was formerly registered under two separate titles - 13 & 15 and offer the option and benefit of redividing the two lots once again (subject to approval)
• Zoned IN2 – Light Industrial with possible re-zoning opportunity (subject to approval)
• 467m2 Block with approx. 20.115m frontage and 23.16m depth
• 221m2 of workable internal area
• Exceptional lifestyle credentials along with creative, technological, entrepreneurial and educational opportunities
Council Rates: Approx. $4,664.03 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $274.11 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Note the images where the property appears furnished are of a similar floor plan)